Monday, January 28, 2013

Music To My Ears Layout

It's the end of January and with that means that the scrapbook club at Craft Warehouse starts meeting again.  I look forward to this every month, you get to see new product, learn a new technique, see some friendly faces and get a new page challenge.  At the last meeting we weren't given a specific challenge, so we weren't required to use anything specific on our layout.  This worked out well this month as I recently joined a facebook group called the Bossy Scrapper.  This group is given a specific list of items that need to be included on your layout in some way.  I'm glad I found this group when I did as it provdided me with the inspiration to create this layout.


The requirements from Bossy Scrapper were -
1. metal element
2.distressing
3. chevron
4. matted photo
5. the color yellow
6. popped embellishment
7. four patterened papers
8. stitching

I managed to include it all.  For the first time I actually used a sewing machine on my layout.  I love how it turned out.  The paper is from Bo Bunny's Love letters line.  All the paper is distressed with an edge distresser, though it's hard to see, then inked all the sides.  You're Music to My Ears and the fussy cut heart are "popped" up with pop up adhesive.

Thanks for looking ~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment