Sunday, February 24, 2013

De Paris Avec Amour LO

Here's my layout for the Salem Craft Warehouse Scrapbook Club.  For February we were given a few pieces of patterned paper from Authentique's Lovely collection, a piece of red cardstock and a length of black and white baker's twine.  The challenge is to create a layout using at least a portion of each of the items provided. 
 
 
For this paticular layout I actually used all the patterened paper as is, no trimming was neccessary.  The only trimming I did was on the photo to fit on the patterned paper that I used to mat it.  I used a mix of foam & sticker alpha's and I inked the white foam "paris" with cranberry ink from Close to My Heart.  The stitched hearts were made using my sew easy tool from We R Memory Keepers.



Thanks for looking ~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment