Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Scraps and More week 3 challenge

So I'm a little behind in my posts but our computer is back up and running finally.  So, the week 3 challenge for the My Scraps got talent at myscrapsandmore.com was to create a 2 page layout using papers that you would not normally use together.  I had a hard time with this one since I usually create single page layouts.  I used photos from my daughters first fishing trip out on our boat.  I combined some fishing / outdoor themed paper with paper from a spring stack of paper and cardstock.  I tore strips of blue glitter cardstock for the water and fussy cut out elements from the fishing patterned paper. For the title I used a variety of white chipboard letters from Close To My Heart and added touches of embroidery floss and rhinestones. 

Here's my layout

No comments:

Post a Comment