Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Scraps and More week 5 challenge

It is week 5 of My Scraps got talent over at My Scraps and More,  This weeks challenge was to create a layout using a picture of yourself.  I was dreading  this one as I don't like to scrap just myself.  But then I came across a wedding photo that I hadn't scrapped yet and it was easy from there.  I'm trying to keep my wedding album in the purple theme since that was the color of the bridesmaids dresses and flowers.  I've had the embossed floral paper for several years so I was happy to be able to use it here.  I've also tried to use items left over from the wedding on the layouts for the album.  On this layout I used a heart charm from a card we received, the flowers are leftover from some of the wedding favors we made and the journaling card is extra from the cards we had for guests to leave notes for us on. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty layout Michelle! Thanks for playing at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete