Friday, June 14, 2013

Le Tour Eiffel Acrylic Layout

Have you ever worked with Acrylic?  I love all the fun things you can do with acrylic.  I've made a few mini albums with acrylic pages but never any layouts.  Not until I took a class at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in March.  I took one class making layouts with the base being a piece of acrylic.  Love it!!  Here's my first layout made with an acrylic background.
 

Acrylic is a little tricky to photograph, but I managed to get a decent shot.  The picture of the Eiffel tower is from my honeymoon trip.  The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny's C'est La Vie line.  I painted the edge of the acrylic piece with acrylic paint and then painted the tips of the white roses with the same paint to bring more of the color onto the layout.  The flowers and flourishes are from Prima Marketing Inc., and the alphabet stickers are Thickers from American Crafts.


Supply list
 
Patterned paper - Bo Bunny's C'est La Vie
Acrylic sheet - Clear Scraps
Flourishes and flowers - Prima
Alpha stickers - American Crafts
Acrylic Paint
Adhesive
Glue dots
Pop up adhesive
 
Thanks for looking - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment