Thursday, August 1, 2013

Black With Two - August Challenge

I'm thrilled to be designing for this fun challenge site Black With Two!  If you are not familiar with the site, it offers a monthly challenge which features a dominant black background and a color pallet to create a layout or card from.  I've been having fun designing for them and hope you join in the fun.
 
 

August Challenge

 
 
 
Pallet: Dominant Black with Sunset Orange and Tropical Waters, plus 5% white

 
Here's my layout for August, I used some of my stash with papers from My Mind's Eye and Echo Park.  The stickers are also from Echo Park.  The flourishes are cut from a larger flourish and used in multiple spots. 
 
Hope you join in and create a layout or card for the challenge.  Check out the Black With Two blog for more details.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment