Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Zappy Dots Fall Leaves Burlap Envelopes

Good Morning, today I wanted to share with you a simple project I made using a few supplies.  You'll need fall leave Zappy Dots, some premade burlap envelopes, and a fall flower sprig, a pair a pliers and a hot glue gun.
 
 
I found these little premade burlap envelopes and new they would be perfect for a fall project.  They are the perfect size for a gift card and really could be used in a variety of ways.

 
For these I purchased a sprig of flowers in fall colors that worked with the fall leave Zappy Dots.  Using my pliers or wire cutters I cut down the sprig into pieces that fit nicely on the burlap.  Then I layered a Zappy Dot on top and attached everything with hot glue. 
 
Tip: I placed a piece of wax paper under the flap of the envelope so it would not seal when I attached my Zappy Dot and flowers.
 
Zappy Dots used
 
 
Hop on over to some of my fellow Zappy Dots DT members to see their recent creations
 
 
 
 
Check back soon for more fun fall projects featuring Zappy Dots and don't forget to check out the Zappy Dots blog and facebook pages for the Polka Dot Pumpkin Blog Hop all this week.
 
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment