Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Black With 2 - October Challenge

The October color palette for Black With Two is up today.  Black with candy pink and shimmering gold.  It is a lovely palette and would be great for a wedding or prom layout.
 
 
Since this layout is for October and one of the colors is pink, I felt it only fitting to create a layout in honor of Breast cancer awareness and my strong Mother in Law whom is a two time survivor.
 
 
 
I'm not a big fan of gold, but I did happen across some gold Thickers that I was able to use for the Survivor title. 
 
 
Here is a close up of the ribbon details. 
 
You have a whole month for this challenge so I hope you come play along.  This is open to US residents and there are some great prizes up for grabs. 
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment