Monday, February 24, 2014

Clean acrylic with the Best Cleaner EVer

 
Good Morning, today I wanted to share with you a quick and easy way to clean up a piece of acrylic.  You can find all the details on the ScraPerfect blog, but I'll share my tips here too.
 
 
Here's the acrylic piece from Clear Scraps that I wanted to use.  I didn't like how it turned out the first attempt so I removed the paper and stickers and started over.  But first I had to clean the acrylic.

 
A little spritz of the Best Cleaner Ever from ScraPerfect and a little rub on both sides.  Let sit for several minutes and wipe clean with a soft cloth like the Perfect Cleaning Cloth.

 
Looks good as new and I was able to create something new with it.
 
For more details click here.
 
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment