Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dream Medallion Wall Hanging

Did you hear the news? Craft Warehouse had announced their 2014 Design Team. I'm excited to be returning as a member of their core team, they are a great company to design for. You can check out the entire team here

Today I want to share my latest project, a wall hanging made of accordion fold medallions using fun patterned paper and some awesome chipboard letters.


I love these chipboard letters because of their size and how versatile they are.  They are great for a decor piece like this or for banners.  


For details on how I finished the letters and how I made all those medallions with some fun paper from Echo Park, check out my post on the Craft Warehouse blog with a step by step tutorial, here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment