Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cards Made Easy!

Hello, today I've been playing with some new pieces from We R Memory Keepers, Albums Made Easy sets.  In particular I've been playing with the die-cuts and journaling cards from the Studio Gold set by Teresa Collins and the Sheer Metalic Vellum set.  I love these sets, not only are they great for creating fast and cute mini albums but they can be used for cards and other projects.  So check out these cute cards I made with these awesome sets.  


Each set comes with cards large cards that are 4" x 4" and 2" x 2".


For this first card I trimmed a piece of cardstock that was 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", score on the length at 4 1/4" and fold in half to create a card base that is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".  Then I used the We R Memory Keepers corner chomper to round the corners using the 1/4" size.


On the inside of the card I used a mini distress ink pad to distress the edges of the card.


Now the card Shine's like a star.


For the mini card I used this cute 2" x 2" card with a heart shape cut out of the center.  I added some stickles to accent the heart and the outer edge.


Same process for this mini card base just start with a cardstock trimmed to 2 1/4" x 4 1/2", score and fold in half.  


I used pop up adhesive to layer the open heart over a decorative vellum square from the sheer metalic set.  


These also make a great simple tag.  I trimmed a square of cardstock to 2 1/4" x 2 1/4", distressed the edges and attached a die-cut card that says thank you, perfect for attaching to a small thank you gift.


Supply List

Albums Made Easy Studio Gold Cards
Albums Made Easy Sheer Metallic  Vellum Cards
White Cardstock
Distress Ink and Applicator
 Stickles
Paper Piercer
Embroidery Floss
Adhesive

 
 
Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment