Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mini Wedding Album

Hi there, I have you seen the Albums Made Easy albums and journaling cards from We R Memory Keepers? I'm loving these little albums, they are perfect for creating a small albums for an event or vacation.  Check out this mini album I created using the Studio Gold and Metallic collections.  


These albums have a new ring binder system on the inside and have small page protectors that measure 4" x 4", some of which have 4 smaller divided sections.


Here's a look at my first page.  I simply inserted this pre-made card into the page protector.  Now I could have left this as is but I thought it would be nice if I added a little something to it.  So I used my platinum Stickles to trace over the word "still", I did this on the outside of the page protector to add a little dimension to the page.


The Studio Gold collection contains both 4" x 4" and 2" x 2" pre-cut cards.  The metallic collection contains 4" x 4" and 2" x 2" of pre-cut vellum squares.  Here, I layered a vellum page over a paper page and added my journaling to the vellum.  And, while it's a bit hard to see, I embellished the photo on the right by adding Stickles over the bouquet of flowers.


Check out this divided page.  I love these little 2" cards, especially with the die-cut centers.  I layered this one with a striped piece of vellum and added some Stickles to highlight the dots.


For this page I used a die-cut 4" square that is cut to look like a Polaroid picture and turned it on it's side to frame this picture. 


How fun is this layered look!  I had a smaller picture that was the perfect height for the smaller divide pages.  There was no good spot to cut the photo in half so I layered it in the center over vellum squares that are layered with die-cut journaling cards.  


Here's the back side of that page.  I added some Stickles covered wood veneer stars from Studio Calico.  I then attached these to the outside of the page protector.


Here's another page where I traced the writing on the outside of the page protector with Stickles.  Stickles are great for this, as it has a fine tip for applications and makes it easy to trace fine details.


More Stickles here, and I love the combination of the cards with the vellum.  


Here's the back side of the star and heart page.


I love how this little album turned out. And they are perfect for those who use Instagram or phone cameras and the smaller photos.

 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment