Friday, April 5, 2013

Heidi Swapp Memory File Folder - Part 2

Here's a peek at the second of three Memory File Folder mini albums I made recently using product from Heidi Swapp.
 

This cover is a more simple than the last one and utilizes a tag that is cut in half to use in more than one spot.  I fussy cut the chevron pattern strip and attached the flower with a coordinating brad made with my I-top tool from Imaginisce.  The other element I used on this album is the bracket, for this I fussy cut around the extra pattern around the file tab stickers.  Just cut around the outside of the pattern, peel and stick.
 
 
On the inside I trimmed down a small file and scored it on the top and bottom so it met in the middle.  On the outside is a piece of Heidi Swapp banner trim.  This stuff is hard to describe, it's not traditional paper and when you use a heat tool on it you get the curled up fringe.  Fun to play with!

 
On the inside of the card I used more fussy cut pieces from the sticker sheets.  It adds interest and makes the most of your supplies.

 
The front of the smaller file within the larger file is pretty simple.  The tag is open on top so the chevron piece can slide out.  The flower is the same material as the banner, when you apply heat the petals curl up.  Be careful with the heat though, some of mine curled a bit more than I wanted.
 
 
This page is really simple, I trimmed a piece of patterned paper to fit the inside of the small file.  Added a trimmed label for a bracket under the words Beautiful Songs and attached the envelope with the LOVE note card in it.
 
 
This page uses the Heidi Swapp's Color Magic paper.  I chose to use a black ink to add a little punch and standout among all the color.  Then I topped that with the crinkle fringe banner.

 
For the back of the small file I trimmed the side of a tag and flipped it upside down.  Then I added a flower and coordinating brad and added some heat to crinkle the petals. 
 
 
Then I made another mini flip album for this file too. 

 
 
That's all for this one.  Thanks for looking ~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment