Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Easter Basket

Hey All, today I wanted to share with you a fun Easter project and some exciting news.  I've been sitting on this news for a bit and am excited to share that I've been selected to be member of the Unique Laser Designs, design team.  ULD creates laser-cut craft items, made from MDF and chipboard.  They have amazing designs with intricate details cut from wood.  And, they smell amazing when you open the box. 

I wanted to share my first project for Unique Laser Designs with you. 


My inspiration for this project came from the adorable bunnies, they reminded me of those gold foil covered chocolate bunnies we used to get as kids.  


This is what the ULD pieces look like unfinished.  I love how they look just like this, but they are fun to embellish too.


For the Happy Easter I first painted it with several coats of white acrylic paint.  Once dried I covered with glitter.

  

For the bunnies I simply covered them with glitter.

 
 I made the paper basket by weaving strips of cardstock together and forming the basket.  



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment