Friday, April 4, 2014

Upcycled Easter Basket

As a Mom I'm always looking for new crafty things to do with my daughters.  I don't usually plan these ahead too well so I usually have to use what I have on hand.  With Easter quickly approaching I thought it would be fun to make an Easter theme craft.  We had some old 2 liter soda bottles that we had not recycled yet so we made Easter baskets out of the base and used pipe cleaners for the handles.  While they were creating I was inspired to create my own adult version of this upcycled project.  

I trimmed the bottle to the height I wanted.  Cleaned the excess adhesive off the exterior with the Best Cleaner Ever.  I then covered the base with alternating colors of washi tape.  Then added some fun embellishments using the Best Glue Ever.  The handle is a pink pipe cleaner that is wrapped with ribbon.  For full details on how to create this fun project check out my post on the ScraPerfect blog.


Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment