Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tutorials for Craft Warehouse

I haven't posted any tutorials on my personal blog yet but I've done several for Craft Warehouse.  Today I wanted to share a few so you can check them out if you'd like.


 First up is my tutorial for a shadow box card, this fun card is simple to make and uses transparencies. 





Next up is a spring banner I made using chipboard shapes and Echo Park's This & That 6 x 6 paper pad.  I love this paper and a banner with small shapes is a great way to use the 6 x 6 paper.




 For my most recent tutorial we were given Basic Gray flags to use in someway.  I ended up making these corner bookmarks and creating a pinwheel with some of the flags.  I hope you enjoy checking out my tutorials.  I'll try to post some here on my personal blog soon.

Thanks for looking ~ Michelle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment